- Common Name: Herbaceous Peony, Paeony
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: June
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of the UK and Northern Europe
- Habit: Deciduous, Clump-forming
- Height & Spread: 90cm × 60cm
(Kelway) A beautiful hybrid between the famous peonies Bunker Hill and Sarah Bernhardt. Rounded blooms of deep apple blossom pink with a sweet scent. Freely produced side buds extend the flowering period so that this charming peony may still be in flower right at the end of June. It has a short dense bushy habit with good foliage and will grow to a height of approximately 90cm. This great garden plant is always one of our top 10 recommended peonies.
How to plant and care for peonies
If you have never grown a peony before, or just need a few tips or reminders, read our care guide here!
You May Also Like…